We launch the all new Step Count app
Today we launch a new Step Count app, giving you the ability to update your step count, review your team’s progress and check out the leaderboard on your phone. In this blog post we give you the lowdown on the app, and tell you how to download it from the Step Count Challenge website.
Our new Step Count app allows you to do all the things you already do on the Step Count Challenge website, but in a convenient app that you can download to your phone.
- Add walking, cycling, running, swimming and yoga activity.
- Review your progress and goals including the carbon calculator.
- See your team data and send messages.
- Check the latest leaderboards for the challenge and your workplace.
To download the app, follow the instructions below:
Once you've completed these steps, there are a few final actions you will need to take to get the app.
- You will receive a text message from Paths for All to your phone, which contains a link.
- Click on the link and you'll be prompted to save the app to your apps list.
- From there simply follow the instructions to access the app from your phone.