Register for the spring Step Count Challenge 2022
We launch our spring Step Count Challenge 2022
Registration for our spring challenge is now open. Connect with colleagues, get active, enjoy the outdoors and give your wellbeing a boost.
The spring Step Count Challenge kicks off on Monday 2 May and you can sign up now. Register before the 31st March and you’ll get 20% off the registration fee, just enter the code SPRING22 at checkout.
Over 830 teams from across Scotland got involved in the challenge last spring and took over 2.2 billion steps between them.
Now, we're inviting even more teams to take part and to enjoy all that the challenge has to offer, including:
- Access to our Step Count Challenge platform where you can sync fitness trackers, chat to team mates and register your steps
- Fun, easy, weekly mini challenges
- Weekly prize draws including Fitbits and Step Count Challenge goody bags, and one grand prize - £1000 to spend at Macdonald Hotels luxury hotels and resorts*
- Regular blogs, motivation and tips on how to move more
- News and leader board updates sent to your inbox
- A carbon calculator to work out how much carbon you are saving by walking more
- A discount for Blue Light Card holders
- Feeling happier, healthier and motivated to get outdoors more often.
Already signed up?
Sign up to the challenge and feel the benefits of getting away from the desk, moving more and getting outside in the fresh air.